Pages

Saturday, 22 January 2011

How to make friends:

Starting at a new school is hard when you need to make that first impression, you don't want to become the push-over or the bitch. I haven't changed schools but I may as well have last year i returned to school to find everyone had changed which made life difficult for me because following everyone else seemed to be cool. But I'm different I didn't want to put on a fake smile and agree how good the half heartedly plastically made song was and then try copy other peoples dance moves, I wanted to be able to say no and why I didn't like it but I guess I was always too strong minded for my own good. So instead of welling up inside and wasting away my young years I have decided to pick my balls off the ground and make real, strong, trustworthy friends. The first tip is to always have a little inside joke something only you two will understand. As long as you remember what it is and never over use it. Also revisiting memories but not too many and don't become to pressuring for the other person only discuss the memories if you are still tight if you aren't it gives the impression that you're blaming them for the distance. Making you seem more clingy than before. Open up share a little secret if they give one to you in reverse it means they trust you and that you can trust them. That is all for now and never be too picky Hxo

No comments:

Post a Comment